This summer, Roots Open Air will take place on Sunday the 25th of June 2017, in the Oosterpark. The festival is accessible for free to everyone. An ideal park for a music festival oozing with intriguing sounds, smells and colors from all over the world. A recurrent part of the Roots Open Air program is the famous Roots Bazaar.
Colorful stalls, (food) trucks, caravans and tents will again be a beloved addition to this year’s Roots festival decor. The Roots Bazaar offers original, often handmade products from around the world – from Japan to Chile to Purmerend. The Roots Bazaar is open from 13:00 to 22:00 hours.
We want to offer our visitors a special and varied as possible offering. In addition, we would like to try to avoid competition. Therefore, each year there is a comprehensive selection procedure.
- The closing term of the registration period is Monday the 15th of May.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email. To be clear: the confirmation email of your application does not mean that your participation in the bazaar has been approved.
- When selected, you will receive an official confirmation after the conclusion of the registration period.
- You will receive an email on the 17th, 18th or 19th of May on whether your application has been approved. (Contacting in reverence to application approval before the deadline is not appreciated).
- Your registration is final when we have officially invited you for the Bazaar and all your financial arrangements have been fulfilled.
- There will be no discussion about the outcome.
When reviewing your application, we will pay extra attention to:
1. For food & drinks: a beautiful and honest product, traditional craftsmanship and special recipes.
2. For non-food: origin, fair trade and sustainability of the products.
3. Decorative value. More than in previous years, the market has become an essential part of the decor of the festival. During selection, special attention will be given to the appearance or decor plan of your stand, stall, caravan, truck or tent.
Registration is divided into two periods. The sooner you apply, the more chance you have to acquire a spot!
Period 1 – Early bird discount 20%: 1st of March until the 14th of April 2017
Period 2: The 15th of April until the 15th of May 2017.
If the online form is not functioning properly, please contact [email protected].